WTB: 29" dyno wheel

Patrick Shea

Jan 22, 2017, 12:04:57 PM1/22/17
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
Hey All:

I was too late on the last one here. I need a dyno wheel for my Fargo. I have the lights.

I can buy or trade, free nice part for a successful CL tip.

Cheers,
Patrick

Thomas McCause

Jan 22, 2017, 12:11:33 PM1/22/17
to RBW Owners Bunch
any specific dyno or rim in mind?

Patrick Moore

Jan 22, 2017, 12:46:33 PM1/22/17
to rbw-owners-bunch
Patrick: as the former owner of a first edition steel Fargo, I'd love to see photos of your build.

Other professional writing services.
Patrick Moore
Alburquerque, Nouvelle Mexique,  Vereinigte Staaten
The point which is the pivot of the norm is the motionless center of a circumference on the contours of which all conditions, distinctions, and individualities revolve. Chuang Tzu

Stat crux dum volvitur orbis. (The cross stands motionless while the world revolves.) Carthusian motto

It is we who change; He remains the same. Eckhart

Kinei hos eromenon. (It moves [all things] as the beloved.) Aristotle

Patrick Shea

Jan 22, 2017, 2:32:22 PM1/22/17
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
I left out a huge detail:

Must be a disc hub.

All apologies to all!

Rim and spoke count don't really matter.

Cheers,
Patrick