Are Velocity Atlas 650b rims discountinued?

Nikita R

Jul 18, 2016, 10:33:39 AM7/18/16
to RBW Owners Bunch
I tried to find them in stock in 32h and failed... The only option seems to be the Velocity web store, but they don't ship to the UK

Garth

Jul 18, 2016, 2:07:01 PM7/18/16
to RBW Owners Bunch

  That is a Velocity issue, just email them !

René Sterental

Jul 19, 2016, 11:47:41 PM7/19/16
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
I'm waiting for an Atlas 650b polished in 32. Velocity USA informed me they are being polished and are expected by the end of the month. My LBS got a more optimistic response as it's been on order for over two months now.

The polished ones are coming. Don't know about the regular non-polished version though.

René