FS: carradice longflap, Tubus rack, Paul, jandd

drew

Apr 15, 2017, 6:35:03 PM4/15/17
to RBW Owners Bunch
A few things need to make way for some other things.

-carradice camper longflap. New, but has been sitting for a year or so. The leather on this one is much thicker than on a smaller carradice I use more frequently. Disclosure: it doesn't say camper anywhere on this, and I have little recollection of buying it, but measurements match up with what carradice has listed for the camper. 110$ shipped

-tubus airy titanium rear rack. Will work with all wheel sizes. Just bought this from Bruce and really like it, but it doesn't fit my old swift panniers very well. Pretty, strong and super light. Near new condition. Includes all original mounting hardware. 150$ shipped.

-Paul gino mount. 15$ shipped

-jandd triangle portage bag. Also new but has been sitting around. 25$ shipped.

-nos suntour rear hub. 36h. 126mm. Takes a proprietary suntour cassette. Free for shipping or with any purchase.

-odi bar plugs in silver. Free for shipping or with any purchase

-pearl Izumi gloves. Free for shipping or with any purchase

drew

Apr 15, 2017, 6:41:47 PM4/15/17
to RBW Owners Bunch

oh, and photos

Shawn Granton

Apr 16, 2017, 2:09:01 PM4/16/17
to RBW Owners Bunch

On Saturday, April 15, 2017 at 3:35:03 PM UTC-7, drew wrote:

-carradice camper longflap. New, but has been sitting for a year or so. The leather on this one is much thicker than on a smaller carradice I use more frequently. Disclosure: it doesn't say camper anywhere on this, and I have little recollection of buying it, but measurements match up with what carradice has listed for the camper. 110$ shipped

Drew-
The Carradice bag you have looks to be a Nelson longflap, not a Camper longflap. Still a good bag, and big, but not Camper big.

The way to tell is on the flaps: The Camper has metal "D" loops for straps:

Whereas the Nelson has a leather covered "slot" for straps:

yours,
shawn

drew

Apr 16, 2017, 2:47:29 PM4/16/17
to RBW Owners Bunch
Ah, good info. Thanks. Let's say 100$ shipped

drew

Apr 16, 2017, 2:49:23 PM4/16/17
to RBW Owners Bunch
The Tubus rack is gone. All else is available

Michael in SF

Apr 17, 2017, 3:25:23 PM4/17/17
to RBW Owners Bunch
PM sent

drew

Apr 17, 2017, 3:42:23 PM4/17/17
to RBW Owners Bunch
ok. everything is gone but the Carradice Nelson

drew

Apr 24, 2017, 2:40:23 AM4/24/17
to RBW Owners Bunch
Lots of interest on the carradice. No money exchanged. Still available. Newish 95$ shipped