FS Sam Hillborne 55cm Albastache bars

Forrest Meyer

Nov 26, 2016, 1:52:01 PM11/26/16
to RBW Owners Bunch
For sale 55 cm Sam Hillborne in the blue/gray color. Albastache bar set-up. Purchased new directly from RBW in May 2015. Very clean. No dings, dents, chips, never crashed. Under 1,000 miles on it.

Pretty much the stock build from RBW. I put on new Panaracer Pasela Tour Guard 700x37 tires (light, supple, cushy, tough). I switched out the Silver shifters for Shimano Dura Ace bar ends, but I will sell this with the Silvers.

$1,900. Buyer pays actual shipping cost. I will pay for packing by local bike shop.

Will include Pletscher two-legged kickstand, and fenders.

Not included: Racks, pedals, saddle, water bottle cages.

Thanks for looking. Questions direct to me rather than to the group.

-- Forrest Meyer (Iowa City)

Jay in Tel Aviv

Nov 26, 2016, 2:25:56 PM11/26/16
to RBW Owners Bunch
I am still very happily riding the 56 cm Sam I bought from you in 2011.

Forrest Meyer

Nov 26, 2016, 2:32:44 PM11/26/16
to RBW Owners Bunch
Glad to hear it, Jay!

Forrest Meyer

Nov 30, 2016, 2:49:16 PM11/30/16
to RBW Owners Bunch
Dropping price to $1,800 now.

Forrest

Dec 19, 2016, 4:49:52 PM12/19/16
to RBW Owners Bunch
Price drop and some changes. This bike now has 46 cm Noodle drop bars on it with Silver bar-end shifters (switched out from Albastache). Now priced at $1750 (down from $1900), and now includes pedals, Selle-Anatomica saddle, and fenders. Tires on it are now Schwalbe Marathon Cross 38's.

Jonathan Donehower

Mar 27, 2017, 11:56:28 AM3/27/17
to RBW Owners Bunch
I could PM probably because this is an old posting. I would be interested if still available

Forrest Meyer

Mar 27, 2017, 12:14:14 PM3/27/17
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
Hi, Jonathan. The bike is sold. I thought I had marked it such on the forum, but maybe not, and it can be hard to track all the messages in the threads. Best wishes on finding what you want! — Forrest