A Few More Items For Sale.

Hugh Smitham

Oct 16, 2016, 1:54:37 AM10/16/16
to RBW Owners Bunch
This came off my A. Homer Hilsen well under 500 miles more like 200 miles. Lots of life left. My preference would be to sell the whole group to one buyer. I've priced it all out individually but here's my group price excluding the Portola bars. $300 shipped CONUS
If you want the bars too I'll knock some off there too.  If you need the Crank and BB $130 shipped CONUS.

Cross Posting this on the iBoB Group.

SRAM X7 2x10 Front Derailleur fit 28.6 31.8mm (came off my AHH) seat tubes  $25 Shipped CONUS
SRAM APEX Medium Cage Rear Derailleur Will wrap up to a 37t cog. $30 Shipped CONUS
SRAM APEX Double Tap Shift/Brake Levers (Black) 2x10 $130 Shipped CONUS
SRAM X7 BB30 2x10 170mm Arms Crank Set 42/28 120 BCD. (Grey) $120 Shipped CONUS
SRAM GXP Bottom Bracket. 68/73 English Thread. $10 Shipped CONUS
SRAM PC 1031 with quick links. $10 Shipped CONUS

SOMA Portola Bar 56mm wide 26.Ømm clamp. $40 + shipped CONUS

Please message me off list for PayPal email and please use the Friends & Family payment option.

Thanks for looking.

~Hugh
   Los Angeles, CA

Hugh Smitham

Oct 18, 2016, 2:16:47 AM10/18/16
to RBW Owners Bunch
Bump.

~Hugh

“Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.” ― Albert Einstein