Many Faces of Mr. Clem

Davey Two Shoes

Oct 5, 2017, 2:09:33 PM10/5/17
to RBW Owners Bunch
I fiddle with the set up of this bike more than any of my others and decided to share some of my configurations.
Not much going on at work today....

[img]https://i.imgur.com/HcPqPn6.jpg[/img]
[img]https://i.imgur.com/Gd7tk2t.jpg[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/Du1hhT5.jpg?1[/img]
[img]https://i.imgur.com/ibE73YP.jpg[/img]

Davey Two Shoes

Oct 5, 2017, 2:12:23 PM10/5/17
to RBW Owners Bunch

Irreguleur

Oct 5, 2017, 2:19:50 PM10/5/17
to RBW Owners Bunch
Great pictures Davey! I don't have anything against Bosco's (currently using and loving them), but it's refreshing to see a something else on this versatile frame.

Christopher Cote

Oct 5, 2017, 2:30:40 PM10/5/17
to RBW Owners Bunch
Very nice! Is that a 52cm frame? What's your saddle height?

Chris

Davey Two Shoes

Oct 5, 2017, 2:38:24 PM10/5/17
to RBW Owners Bunch
I had boscos on for a while, they were nice. i cant find any pictures though :(

I can check my saddle height later but my pbh is 81.4

Mike Packard

Oct 5, 2017, 8:52:24 PM10/5/17
to RBW Owners Bunch
Glad you are enjoying the bike and kept the Willie sticker. :)

Here are a couple pix of it with boscos (I bought the Clem new, then happened upon a Homer and didn't want to keep both).

https://www.instagram.com/p/BS6J3cBBr8P/?taken-by=hobocross

https://www.instagram.com/p/BQF-8x4ANrR/?taken-by=mr.ghort

Mike