Those Silver thumbshifters

Patrick Moore

Oct 18, 2016, 8:56:32 AM10/18/16
to rbw-owners-bunch
Someone at Stevie's has a very clean pair of ratcheting originals for $30 or so, if anyone onlist is interested. He also has several pairs of 7 speed Shimano index/friction thumbies.

If interested, contact me off list. bertin753 () gmail etc. I'll be happy to expedite.

Other professional writing services.
Patrick Moore
Alburquerque, Nouvelle Mexique,  Vereinigte Staaten
The point which is the pivot of the norm is the motionless center of a circumference on the contours of which all conditions, distinctions, and individualities revolve. Chuang Tzu

Stat crux dum volvitur orbis. (The cross stands motionless while the world revolves.) Carthusian motto

It is we who change; He remains the same. Eckhart

Kinei hos eromenon. (It moves [all things] as the beloved.) Aristotle