FS: Nitto (bar, stems, rack), Shimano (derailleurs, brakes, groupset), Suntour downtubes, Ergon Grips, Surly Open Bar, et cetera!

Bob K.

Oct 22, 2016, 6:28:22 PM10/22/16
to RBW Owners Bunch
Hi Folks:

I'm buying a Surly Krampus off a list member so I'm parting out my vintage MTB build and unloading some other spare parts to help soften the blow. I think my prices are reasonable, but if not, just shoot me an e-mail and let me know. I'm open to deals on multiple items, too! bobkeal at gmail dot com or send me a private reply. Thanks!

Pics here:

Nitto Stuff!

Nitto Dirt Drop Stem--$40 shipped: Some scuffs, grease; unsure if 100 or 80. See pics.

Nitto Technomic Stem--$20 shipped: 100mm, some scuffs

Nitto Moustache Bar--$35 shipped: This was on my Sam for years. Some scrapes visible at clamp area.

Nitto Mt. Campee rear rack--$110 shipped: Bought from a list member this past summer. Used for one tour and tooling around town. I'll clean off the tape residue before shipping. Great shape.

Mountain Bike "User Interface"

Surly Open Bar--$45 shipped: Forgot to snap a picture of this. I wasn't very careful when installing brakes and thumbies, so it's scuffed, and since it's CroMo, there's a bit of surface rust. Nothing major. Wrap it up with cotton bar tape and forget it. I can take a picture if you need one. Combo this with the Ergon grips for $60 shipped. Super comfy.

Ergon GP1 Grips--$20 shipped: Used for one tour and tooling around town.

Brakes

Tektro cr720 Canti Brakes (black) front/rear with KoolStop pads--$30 shipped. Front has been used. Rear is brand new.

Dia Compe 991 Rear U-Brake (black) with KoolStop pads--$30 shipped. Used, great condition. Good for an old mtb conversion with chainstay u-brake.

Derailleurs & Shifters

Shimano Deore Rear Derailleur RD-M591--$30 shipped: Great used shape. Silver/Black.

Shimano Deore Front Derailleur FD-M591--$20 shipped: Great used shape. Silver/Black.

Suntour Downtube Friction Shifters--$25 shipped: Used take-off from my wife's Trek 613. Clamp-on.

Tires/Misc. Components
2x Schwalbe Smart Sam 26x2.1--$40 shipped: Front used for one tour, about 150 miles, tons of tread left; rear brand new; no need for these anymore. I'll be using Sheldon's method of folding them up for shipping.

Shimano 105 (almost) groupset--$55 shipped OBO: front/rear derailleurs, front/rear brakes, crankset (53/39); grimy, but good shape; bit of rust on brake springs.
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Bob K.

Oct 25, 2016, 4:50:14 PM10/25/16
to RBW Owners Bunch
Another update. See below for what's still available. Also see my new thread if you're interested in Ortlieb Bike Packer Plus panniers or a Nigel Smythe "Country Bag."

Don't hesitate to reach out with offers or questions about the remaining items, and thanks again for all of the interest in this stuff!

Bob K. in Baltimore
- - - - -

Mountain Bike "User Interface"

Surly Open Bar--$45 shipped: Forgot to snap a picture of this. I wasn't very careful when installing brakes and thumbies, so it's scuffed, and since it's CroMo, there's a bit of surface rust. Nothing major, but it show quality. Wrap it up with cotton bar tape and forget it. I can take a picture if you need one. Combo this with the Ergon grips for $60 shipped. Super comfy.

Ergon GP1 Grips--$20 shipped: Used for one tour and tooling around town.

Brakes, Derailleurs, & Shifter

Shimano Deore Rear Derailleur RD-M591--$30 shipped: Great used shape. Silver/Black. Combo this with the FD for $40 shipped.

Shimano Deore Front Derailleur FD-M591--$20 shipped: Great used shape. Silver/Black.

Suntour Downtube Friction Shifters--$20 shipped: Used take-off from my wife's Trek 613. Clamp-on. See pictures.