Bike Snob and helmets; podcast (from his today's post)

Patrick Moore

Feb 15, 2017, 9:06:48 PM2/15/17
to rbw-owners-bunch
https://soundcloud.com/justgobike/episode-5-bike-snobs-and-bacon-lovers

Interesting. His judgments or prejudices are similar to my own.

Patrick Moore, who believes that a discounted Nashbar retro-Molteni cap indubitably protects his head, in ABQ, NM - and wishes he'd saved that old Te-ve Blad jersey!

Other professional writing services.
Patrick Moore
Alburquerque, Nouvelle Mexique,  Vereinigte Staaten
The point which is the pivot of the norm is the motionless center of a circumference on the contours of which all conditions, distinctions, and individualities revolve. Chuang Tzu

Stat crux dum volvitur orbis. (The cross stands motionless while the world revolves.) Carthusian motto

It is we who change; He remains the same. Eckhart

Kinei hos eromenon. (It moves [all things] as the beloved.) Aristotle

Alex Wirth- Owner, Yellow Haus Bicycles

Feb 16, 2017, 11:07:58 AM2/16/17
to RBW Owners Bunch
Thanks for sharing!!  We have many of the same perspectives...and often catch a lot of flak for it locally.