FS: Nicely Built Orange 56 Hillborne, $1350

allenmichael

Aug 8, 2017, 11:53:28 AM8/8/17
to RBW Owners Bunch
No pictures yet, but decided to sell his past weekend after a successful ride through the Tillamook forest on a new-to-me Jones Bike.

The bike was built by Rivendell for a friend of mine (who purchased for his father). I'm the second owner. It has not seen much use and is in excellent condition.

From memory (and may need some added detail): Rich Lesnick wheels, Albatross bars, cork grips, nitto stem and seat post, Brooks saddle, side pull brakes, Sugino triple, grip king pedals.

allenmichael

Aug 8, 2017, 11:54:28 AM8/8/17
to RBW Owners Bunch
price does not include shipping. The bike is in Portland, Oregon. I could probably deliver it to many places in California or Southern Oregon.

Jonathan D.

Aug 8, 2017, 2:06:00 PM8/8/17
to RBW Owners Bunch
Do you have any pictures?

allenmichael

Aug 8, 2017, 4:15:16 PM8/8/17
to RBW Owners Bunch
I'll take some pictures the first chance I get. Maybe tomorrow.