FS: Tektro V-Brakes, Stems, Stem Adapters, Raceface, SRAM, Drillium!

William R.

Aug 20, 2017, 12:05:21 PM8/20/17
to RBW Owners Bunch
Hi. Clearing out some smalls that I just don't use. Making room for Roadini. All prices include shipping to conus. Let me know of any problems viewing flickr pics or if you need more pics. First come first served, confirm first and then Paypal friends and family please!

Bill in Westchester, NY

Tektro V-Brakeset. Levers and Calipers pulled off of my Appaloosa after about 6 months of use. Pads are pretty worn. $40

Threaded to Threadless Stem Adapter. I got this by mistake. It does not fit a 1" threaded steerer (22.2). It DOES fit a rare 1.125" threaded steerer (25.4). No star nut or top cap. New. $10

Gran Compe 202 Non Aero Brake Levers. Drilled! Super cool. Super nice. Very little signs of use because I barely used them! $40

Velo Orange Threadless Stem Adapter. Fits in a regular 1" (22.2) threaded steerer and works with a 1.125" (28.6) stem. Nice silver finish. Barely used. Just one insertion mark. $15

SR Laprade 27.2 Fluted Seat Post. Old. Used. But in very good, functional shape. $30

Raceface 1X Narrow/Wide 38T Chainring. Lightly used. No wear to the teeth. Only some paint missing. Maybe 100 miles max. 1X was not for me. $25

Nitto Technomic Stem. Tall. 26.0 clamp, 12cm length. 240 mm overall height (16cm above minimum insert line). 22.2 quill. $30

Nitto Tallux Stem. Tall like the Technomic above. Higher quality finish though. 26.0 clamp. 9cm length. 22.2 quill. $40

SRAM Apex Compact Crankset with GXP Bottom Bracket. 175mm crank arm length. Quite used but still smooth and functional. Lots of 'beuse, see photos. $30