My First Rivendell

Paul Choi

Sep 17, 2017, 11:21:18 AM9/17/17
to RBW Owners Bunch

Just picked up my first Rivendell in Walnut Creek. I took a one hour ride on Saturday and it was just so comfortable. It was just so weird not having any weight on my hands. Such a different but awesome experience. I'm hooked!

Nash Taylor

Sep 17, 2017, 12:16:59 PM9/17/17
to RBW Owners Bunch
What's the seat to bar rise on that?

Ann L

Sep 17, 2017, 4:44:20 PM9/17/17
to RBW Owners Bunch

Congratulations!!!  Beautiful bike.  Now you will be hooked for life.

REC

Sep 18, 2017, 4:37:19 PM9/18/17
to RBW Owners Bunch
Paul,

Congratulations on your first Rivendell!  I bought my first riv--Joe Appaloosa-- 5 months ago and could not be happier. Now, riding is 100% pleasurable with 0% pain.  Love the upright-ness.  I was contemplating a Clem; it's a nice ride and you got a great color.

Hope you have lots of good miles on it.

Roberta

Scott McLain

Sep 21, 2017, 12:41:09 AM9/21/17