FS: Big Guy Wool

Zack

Apr 11, 2016, 3:07:33 PM4/11/16
to RBW Owners Bunch
Selling some big guy wool. haha.

Aussie sleeveless, size XXL, worn maybe once. It's light bright blue, the color they show in the video on this page: http://www.rivbike.com/product-p/aw20.htm but not the picture of the shirt. $30.

Ibex black jacket, size XL. Worn a bit, hand it for a long time. Great midweight layer. $80.

Add $5 for shipping for first item, free after that.

Zack

Apr 26, 2016, 4:45:20 PM4/26/16
to RBW Owners Bunch
let's make it $20 for the sleeveless, i never wear it.

adding a blue striped and purple striped long-sleeve, both size xl. the purple one has some problems with the hem, the thread came loose, it actually came this way from riv but i didn't bother with fixing it or contacting them to fix, it looks just fine. both worn lightly.

$45 for the blue, $30 for the purple.

Ibex Boucle, Dark Madder Heather, XL. Also worn a couple times.  No real signs of wear, but you could probably find some if you went crazy searching for them. Zips up.  Nothing screamscardigan about it, let alone says cardigan, but that's what they call it.  It is warmer than a baselayer, it's pretty thick, good for cold mornings.  $75  Pic here: http://shop.ibex.com/merino-wool-clothing/mens-long-sleeve-shirts/m-boucle-cardigan

On Monday, April 11, 2016 at 12:07:33 PM UTC-7, Zack wrote:
Selling some big guy wool. haha.

Aussie sleeveless, size XXL, worn maybe once. It's light bright blue, the color they show in the video on this page: http://www.rivbike.com/product-p/aw20.htm but not the picture of the shirt. $30.

Zack

Apr 26, 2016, 5:34:22 PM4/26/16
to RBW Owners Bunch
Everything is gone but the blue stripey. let's go $45 shipped for that, help me lighten the load!

Jim Bronson

Apr 26, 2016, 6:11:37 PM4/26/16
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
Just a general commentary on "Big Guy Wool" I find even the XXL wool doesn't fit me that great, I'm 6'7" about 270#.  Find myself wishing for a triple X in wool.  Most of the time I just wear synthetic as it comes in many more sizes.   I guess wool is just too much of a boutique product to make truly big and tall sizes.

I could stand to lose some weight but even that would not help with the length of the sleeves or the body, they're not as long as I would like, either.

Oh well c'est la vie :)

signature goes here

Zack

Apr 27, 2016, 12:15:41 AM4/27/16
to RBW Owners Bunch
"Biggish Guy Wool"

Lungimsam

Apr 27, 2016, 12:21:09 AM4/27/16
to RBW Owners Bunch
Im 5'8" 170 lbs and I wear XL and XXL cycling shorts and tights. I also wear XL wool Shirts!!
I also wear XL Musa long pants!!!!!

Everything seems cut these days for lean athletes!!!

Zack

Apr 28, 2016, 12:55:01 PM4/28/16
to RBW Owners Bunch
$40 for the blue striped, come on now! (also, it's this shirt, i have had a few people as to confirm, but this is the one: http://www.rivbike.com/product-p/argh.htm)

Dave Redmon

Apr 28, 2016, 3:02:43 PM4/28/16
to RBW Owners Bunch
I'll take the blue striped wool pullover for $40 as seen at Rivbike.com. Is it XL or XL? Pls contact me offlist.

Dave Redmon

Zack

Apr 29, 2016, 1:02:58 AM4/29/16
to RBW Owners Bunch