FS: Nitto, SOMA, XT, Deerhead, MKS Pedals, Gravenalle Shifters, Velo Orange, Etc.

timcla...@gmail.com

Sep 16, 2017, 8:45:30 PM9/16/17
to RBW Owners Bunch

Hi All,

Doing a Fall clean out of the parts bin:

Please PM if you want the item. I’ll update the list as items sell. Payment: PayPal “friends and family” of course!

Thanks!

SOMA Portola Dirt Drop Bar. 26.0mm/6061 AL. Drop:112/Reach:65. I found this to be the best bar of the dirt drop style (for me) and I tried and sold a few. This is the one that stayed. Excellent Cond.  $35 shipped

Nitto Noodle 42mm Excellent condition (some brake lever mounting marks) $45 shipped

RetroShift (now branded Gavenalle) lever/shifter combo. 10 speed Shimano brifters. Long pull for linear pull, V-brakes and MTB disc. Double or Triple chainrings. 10sp Dyna-sys compatible. Scrape on one shifter housing; doesn't affect the touch or function. $75 shipped

XT M772 9-speed rear derailleur, long cage. Great used condition with a few minor scuffs.  $35 shipped

XT M772 front derailleur. Excellent condition. $25 shipped

Vintage Spidel “France” drillium brake levers. Gum hoods in great condition (one has the usual small splits forming at bottom—see photos) Some scraping on one lever which looks like shop wear. $35 shipped

Velo Orange Longneck long set back seat post MK1 (hand polished by me). 27.2” $30 shipped

Vintage Deerhead Shimano cantis. (Missing two stud bolts and cable hangers mis-matching, but a shimano hanger would be an easy find. $20 shipped

Flat pedals:

1. MKS “Esprit” VERY lightly used. Great pedal. $20 shipped

2. Vintage MKS GR-9 Touring platform pedals. Great for use with toe clips. $15 shipped

Vintage Ritchey MTB grips with end plugs $10 shipped

Dia-comp SS-7 three finger MTB brake levers. $10 shipped

SR Late ’80’s vintage seat post. 27.2” Black paint is rough but would strip and polish fine. $15 shipped

Photos: https://www.flickr.com/photos/113550232@N02/albums/72157685251862462

timcla...@gmail.com

Sep 17, 2017, 10:03:04 AM9/17/17
to RBW Owners Bunch

A few items have sold. Here is what is still available:

Nitto Noodle 42mm Excellent condition (some brake lever mounting marks) $45 shipped

RetroShift (now branded Gavenalle) lever/shifter combo. 10 speed Shimano brifters. Long pull for linear pull, V-brakes and MTB disc. Double or Triple chainrings. 10sp Dyna-sys compatible. Scrape on one shifter housing; doesn't affect the touch or function. $75 shipped

XT M772 front derailleur. Excellent condition. $25 shipped

Velo Orange Longneck long set back seat post MK1 (hand polished by me). 27.2” $30 shipped

Vintage Deerhead Shimano cantis. (Missing two stud bolts and cable hangers mis-matching, but a shimano hanger would be an easy find. $20 shipped

Flat pedals: Vintage MKS GR-9 Touring platform pedals. Great for use with toe clips. $15 shipped

timcla...@gmail.com

Sep 18, 2017, 2:49:27 PM9/18/17
to RBW Owners Bunch
Updated: still available. Thanks.