OT Egg Win Ox: A Ride Report, of Sorts

Mark in Beacon

Mar 18, 2018, 7:56:29 AM3/18/18
to RBW Owners Bunch
I probably should have posted this yesterday (Party Like A Leprechaun!) but it was really all about the equinox--or, as the event was called, the Egguinox. The idea was to build a raft type structure and place an egg in it and send it over the waterfall. Mack and I found out about it at the last minute, hopped on our Riv-ified Santana tandem and joined the festivities down at the creek. The vessels were released mostly about 150 feet upstream, but the current took most of them right into a log jam blocking the middle of the creek at the top of the falls--which only made it more exciting for the few that made it over, as spectators chanted "Go, Boat!"

Explicit Rivendell Content: 1990s Santana Vision 26" tandem with Albatross, Boscos, German mirror, pair of matching MKS Sneaker Pedals, Blue Back a Bike Bags, Rivendell water bottle, (Making stuff with twigs?)

Way More Photos, with not much bike content:  https://photos.app.goo.gl/RqsbyF3lW0MlvuaA2

Ray Varella

Mar 18, 2018, 12:09:11 PM3/18/18
to RBW Owners Bunch
That looks like fun, the fried egg face got a good chuckle out of me.

Cheers,
Ray

Carla Waugh

Mar 18, 2018, 2:15:44 PM3/18/18