WTB: Technomic Deluxe 10cm Stem, 26.0mm & Possible Pedal Swap.

37 lượt xem
Chuyển tới thư đầu tiên chưa đọc

David Banzer

chưa đọc,
15:34:46 9 thg 4, 20149/4/14
đến rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
Yes, please.
Finishing the tinkering of my new Redwood, and need:
Nitto Technomic Deluxe (190mm tall one) - 10cm, 26.0mm clamp

ALSO!
I got the Thin Gripsters (VP-001) in green. The product photo online showed a near perfect match to Redwood green. They arrived and are much darker than anticipated.
Mounted, rode around the block a few times on test rides.

I like them, but wish I could track down a silver set (which VP's website says exist, but I can't seem to find them for sale anywhere)
So, trade my green ones for silver or dark grey ones OR for MKS Grip Kings, which I know I like.

If a trade does not materialize, I might try my hand at removing the green anodizing. We'll see...

Thanks in advance,
David
Chicago

justin...@gmail.com

chưa đọc,
19:17:13 9 thg 4, 20149/4/14
đến rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
Check out the VP-Vice at Ocean Air Cycles

-J

David Banzer

chưa đọc,
09:11:19 10 thg 4, 201410/4/14
đến rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
Pedal swap deal done. Thanks for all the offers!

Still looking for the Tech Deluxe stem (10cm), but on a whim installed a 10cm Dynamic, and it looks like it might be tall enough. I'm in unfamiliar territory where a "regular" height stem works for my needs. This is my first Riv that actually fits me (had a QB that was 2 sizes too small). My usual go-to for older frames is having to find tall and long stems to make the bike fit for me. No need for that with the Redwood.
David
Trả lời tất cả
Trả lời tác giả
Chuyển tiếp