FS: 56cm Sam Hillborne double top tube

drew

Jun 12, 2017, 8:54:18 PM6/12/17
to RBW Owners Bunch
ok,
round 1 of downsizing. I have a couple ways i'd sell it, but priority would go to someone who wanted the complete build. pickup can happen in the los angeles or mariposa california areas. if shipped, ill have a shop box it and ship via bikeflights at buyer's expense. ignore the front rack/basket/saddle/bell. im keeping those.

56cm double top tube frame from 2014ish, i think. I'm the second owner, but im not sure if the original owner ever had it built up. there is a super tiny, dent in the lower top tube from a handlebar. its very shallow and hard to see. currently it is under the tape/twine, but if you are a serious prospective buyer, ill take that off and try to photograph it. otherwise, great condition. no other rust, dings, scrapes etc. frame can handle 50mm tires pretty easily, and it has done everything ive ever asked of it easily. it has been treated really well, stored inside, frame savered, cleaned, stocked with nice parts and loved. it's a cool option, if you wanted a double top tube bike but arent quite tall enough for the current models.

option 1: complete basic build- 1600$ + shipping
-nitto tallux 9cm
-nitto noodle 48cm
-silver shifters
-cane creek aero levers
-fsa headset
-sugino xd2 wide low double
-mks grip king pedals
-nitto seatpost
-nitto rear cable hanger
-2 king cages
-paul racer brakes, silver
-deore rear derailer
-shimano cx70 front derailer
-shimano bb
-700c wheelset- sun cr18 rims, deore hubs, 36h, 8spd cassette
-700x42 conti speed king tires

Option 2: complete dyno build- 1800$ + shipping
same as above but with...
-bm eyc t senso dyno light, a few weeks old
-sun rynolite, sp pv-8 36h dyno wheel, almost new

Option 3: frame+ extras-900$ + shipping
frame, fork, bb, headset, nitto seatpost, paul racers, nitto cable hanger

drew

Jun 13, 2017, 9:06:52 PM6/13/17
to RBW Owners Bunch
here are some more photos, and some of the dent in the least flattering lighting i could find. otherwise its nearly impossible to take a photo of.

Jonathan D.

Jun 14, 2017, 7:19:45 PM6/14/17
to RBW Owners Bunch
Great looking bike. Wish I could add one to my collection.

drew

Jun 14, 2017, 9:22:56 PM6/14/17
to RBW Owners Bunch
Thanks!
price drop to 1450$ for riv group and ibob members for the basic build. i have it listed on CL HERE, with photos of the bike as it will be sold.

Carla Waugh

Jun 15, 2017, 12:08:12 AM6/15/17
to RBW Owners Bunch
Beautiful bike and I hope it finds a home soon!

drew

Jun 18, 2017, 11:16:55 AM6/18/17
to RBW Owners Bunch
Bump-1450$