FS: Quickbeam Coleman Green 56cm

RonaTD

Jan 21, 2017, 5:06:39 PM1/21/17
to RBW Owners Bunch
Photos at
https://www.flickr.com/photos/ronatd/albums/72157679426299285

56cm First Gen Coleman Green Quickbeam
Some normal beausage
Superbe Pro cranks with 38-42 chainrings
17-21t dual fixed cog, plus original 21t freewheel
Tektro CR720 brakes, RRL levers
Nitto Randonneur bars
front rack, fenders included
Saddle, pedals not included
Second set of wheels with Nokian W106 45mm snow tires
Asking $500 plus shipping

Patrick Moore

Jan 21, 2017, 5:26:06 PM1/21/17
to rbw-owners-bunch
$500 is a very, very low price for a whole bike so equipped.

Other professional writing services.
Patrick Moore
Alburquerque, Nouvelle Mexique,  Vereinigte Staaten
The point which is the pivot of the norm is the motionless center of a circumference on the contours of which all conditions, distinctions, and individualities revolve. Chuang Tzu

Stat crux dum volvitur orbis. (The cross stands motionless while the world revolves.) Carthusian motto

It is we who change; He remains the same. Eckhart

Kinei hos eromenon. (It moves [all things] as the beloved.) Aristotle

Patrick Shea

Joe Bernard

Jan 21, 2017, 8:05:20 PM1/21/17
to RBW Owners Bunch
Well I guess that's one way to sell a bike fast in the dead of winter. $500!!!

Max S

Jan 21, 2017, 10:33:12 PM1/21/17
to RBW Owners Bunch
Deal of the year!

Andrew Huston

Jan 22, 2017, 8:08:08 AM1/22/17
to RBW Owners Bunch
Since I haven't seen a 'sold' post, I'll jump in line next if it falls thru. Can't not do it for the price.

RonaTD

Jan 22, 2017, 1:38:05 PM1/22/17
to RBW Owners Bunch
Sorry, should have updated last night. Thanks for the overwhelming response!

Belopsky

Jan 22, 2017, 6:11:49 PM1/22/17
to RBW Owners Bunch
I go on vacation and this is what shows up?

Anyone selling a 54 or 56 variety? :)

Patrick Moore

Jan 22, 2017, 6:21:08 PM1/22/17
to rbw-owners-bunch
$500 tempted me sorely, even though (1) it is a size too small, (2) I am short of cash, and (3) I don't need another fixed gear, owning 3 (though the '50s, all-chrome French track bike at Stevie's has my wee heart pounding).

Someone got a steal of a deal.

On Sun, Jan 22, 2017 at 4:11 PM, Belopsky <belopol...@gmail.com> wrote:
I go on vacation and this is what shows up?

Anyone selling a 54 or 56 variety? :)

drew

Jan 22, 2017, 11:20:11 PM1/22/17
to RBW Owners Bunch
I hope someone who deserves happiness more than me got this and is happy.

CMR

Jan 28, 2017, 2:02:11 PM1/28/17
to RBW Owners Bunch
I am the proud new owner!

Have been waiting for one of these for a very long time.

Joe Bernard

Jan 28, 2017, 4:00:54 PM1/28/17
to RBW Owners Bunch
Congrats for being fast on the trigger! You got an amazing deal on an amazing bike. Enjoy!

ctifusion

Feb 3, 2017, 11:46:01 AM2/3/17
to RBW Owners Bunch
Congrats. I would't even consider selling mine for double that.