Best Clem rack/trunk sack-type bag combo?

Doug M

Nov 30, 2016, 10:17:17 PM11/30/16
to RBW Owners Bunch
I mounted a Clem rack on the rear of my new Rosco Bubbe and it fits and looks great. I am now in search of a large trunk sack type bag to mount on it. Riv seems to have only one current bag on their site that would match what I want, but sadly it is sold out. I ordered a Pletscher rear bag from Germany that I thought would work well only to find once it arrived that the bag with its mounting hardware won’t fit. Is anyone using a Clem rack/trunk bag combo that's working well for you?

Doug Magney
St Paul MN