WTB: Nitto Tallux Stem 26.0 mm - 7 cm

Reid

May 18, 2016, 11:57:10 PM5/18/16
to RBW Owners Bunch
Anyone have one that needs a new home? I'd like to try this stem as it has a shorter reach than the one on my AHH, but I'd rather not pay new full price as I don't know if it will be "Just Right" until I try it. I'd like to limit my losses if it doesn't work out.

Thanks for any help.

Reid

S. Greco

May 25, 2016, 9:46:14 AM5/25/16
to RBW Owners Bunch
I have a Technomic laying around which I believe to be a 7. Can measure tonight and happy to sell cheaply.
Just as tall, not as lustrous - has the standard nut instead of the nice machined nut but I believe riv sells the nicer nuts now? Def a way to limit your losses.

- Steve

Bill Lindsay

May 25, 2016, 1:28:54 PM5/25/16
to RBW Owners Bunch
If you can be patient, it appears that all the Sam Completes that Riv is currently prepping to ship out are all coming with 7cm Nitto Tallux stems.  You have to figure some of those will come available

Reid

May 26, 2016, 12:36:30 AM5/26/16
to RBW Owners Bunch
Hi Steve -- Definitely a possibility. Let me know how the measuring comes out.

Does this forum have a PM component?

Reid

Reid

May 26, 2016, 12:40:58 AM5/26/16
to RBW Owners Bunch
Hi Bill -- Yeah, but can I be that patient??? This is the age of instant gratification, ya' know. Thanks for the idea, though. Hadn't thought of that! If nothing comes up before people start swapping out parts on the new AHHs, I'll keep an eye out for the rush.

Reid

S. Greco

May 26, 2016, 8:21:45 PM5/26/16
to RBW Owners Bunch