Possibly FS: 1986 Pinnarello Montello

Davey Two Shoes

Jul 28, 2017, 3:07:53 PM7/28/17
to RBW Owners Bunch
I know, I know, we don't do race bikes.
I can no longer deny that my Pin Pin which I bought last year is just a little too small.
Anyone interested? Lets talk.

Thanks

Singlespeed Johnny

Jul 28, 2017, 4:12:34 PM7/28/17
to RBW Owners Bunch
size? price?

Davey Two Shoes

Jul 28, 2017, 4:35:22 PM7/28/17
to RBW Owners Bunch
TT is 545
$1200

On Friday, July 28, 2017 at 4:12:34 PM UTC-4, Singlespeed Johnny wrote:
size? price?

Fullylugged

Jul 29, 2017, 10:27:10 PM7/29/17
to RBW Owners Bunch
Davey

Have a local friend interested in more info. Is there an email address I can pass along?

Bruce

Davey Two Shoes

Jul 30, 2017, 5:40:54 PM7/30/17
to RBW Owners Bunch
Is it Santosh?

Fullylugged

Jul 30, 2017, 7:02:57 PM7/30/17
to RBW Owners Bunch
No. Non Riv friend who rides current Pinarello and would enjoy having a classic one also.

Fullylugged

Jul 30, 2017, 9:26:21 PM7/30/17
to RBW Owners Bunch
I passed your email address along.

Philip Williamson

Jul 31, 2017, 2:35:22 AM7/31/17
to RBW Owners Bunch
That was a beautiful bit of code-talking.
If you weren't hep to the jive you'd be baffled.

I knew someone whose girlfriend worked for the phone company, and once overheard a conversation that went like this (this is California):

Dude.
- Dude.
Waves.
- Where.
Suicide.
- Later.

Somehow this reminded me of that.

Philip
www.biketinker.com

Davey Two Shoes

Jul 31, 2017, 10:19:25 AM7/31/17
to RBW Owners Bunch
awesome, I look forward to hearing from them. thanks!

Davey Two Shoes

Aug 8, 2017, 10:22:22 AM8/8/17
to RBW Owners Bunch