FS: Brooks Flyer Special, Paul Motolite, Nitto S65, Nexus 8, Ortlieb Panniers, Inolight, and Big Apple (Final Parts Clear Out)

Mattt

Oct 1, 2017, 2:19:58 AM10/1/17
to RBW Owners Bunch

My final parts bin clear out (for now).  I just bought a tandem, so need to make up some cash.

All prices are shipped. I always take offers.  The worst I can say is no thanks.

Link to pictures below.  Let me know if you have any questions or want to see something specific.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3njnWUSiXUHZ0tLV0dhQnllV0E

Brooks Flyer Special in Black. Almost new.  I looked over the saddle and did not see any scuffs. $120

Nitto S65 Seatpost - $40

Paul Components Motolite Set (You get two) - $120

Schwalbe Big Apple Kevlar Guard 26x2.35 set (you get two).  Lots of life left.  Not used much. $50

Nexus 8 Internal Gear Hub Wheel set.  Not sure if the RBW Bunch is the correct audience, but you never know.  The hub is the “red band” model number SG-8R36.  The hub is laced on Sun Rims Rhyno Lite size 26”. Comes with shifter.  The front wheel is an older Shimano hub that just says “Shimano via” on it.  Front rim is also a Sun Rims Rhyno Lite size 26”.   If you want just the Nuxes hub and not the front, I can make that work.  Price is $250.  If you want to tires above to go along you are ready to ride and will get a discount.

Inolight 10+ and Top Light Plus - $50

Ortlieb Back Roller Plus panniers.  I think they are from 2010.  They have some discoloration, but in fine condition.  Plenty of life left $90 (These are about $225 new).

Mattt

Oct 1, 2017, 8:58:36 PM10/1/17
to RBW Owners Bunch

The below are sold.  The above (my Original post) is what is still for sale.  I am posting an update sooner than usual because I have gotten a few hits on the Paul brakes.

Paul Components Motolite Set (You get two) - $120

Mattt

Oct 5, 2017, 8:38:38 PM10/5/17
to RBW Owners Bunch

This is what is left. Price drop on items.

Link to pictures below.  Let me know if you have any questions or want to see something specific.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3njnWUSiXUHZ0tLV0dhQnllV0E

Brooks Flyer Special in Black. Almost new.  I looked over the saddle and did not see any scuffs. $110

Schwalbe Big Apple Kevlar Guard 26x2.35 set (you get two).  Lots of life left.  Not used much. $45

Inolight 10+ and Top Light Plus, comes with wiring - $40

Mattt

Nov 10, 2017, 6:47:15 PM11/10/17
to RBW Owners Bunch

Price drop on items that I left to sell. Offers are welcome.  The worst I can say is no.

Link to pictures below.  Let me know if you have any questions or want to see something specific.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3njnWUSiXUHZ0tLV0dhQnllV0E

Brooks Flyer Special in Black. Almost new.  I looked over the saddle and did not see any scuffs. $90

Schwalbe Big Apple Kevlar Guard 26x2.35 set (you get two).  Lots of life left.  Not used much. $40

Mattt

Nov 10, 2017, 9:42:12 PM11/10/17
to RBW Owners Bunch
Remaining items are sold it waiting payment.

Thanks for looking.