For Sale: Practically free cycling jerseys

Bill Lindsay

Jan 11, 2017, 2:08:46 AM1/11/17
to RBW Owners Bunch
I've always been 5'10", maybe 5'11".  I used to be 160lbs, maybe 155lbs, and now I'm not.  As such, I've got several cycling jerseys that are from years past that do not fit me.  I'm finally willing to admit that either they never will fit me again, or if they do ever fit me again, I will treat myself to a bunch of new cycling clothing.

Anyway, if you are 5'8" to 5'10" and in the 150-160lb range, then maybe these old size Medium jerseys will fit you.  Maybe you need a retro-flavor jersey for an Eroica appearance.

Anyway, I've got 11 jerseys for sale on the cheap.  Short sleeve jerseys are $20 each (shipped).  Long sleeve jerseys are $30 shipped.  There's one two-for-the-price-of-one lot in there.  There's one nice wool jersey even, but it's a little one.

Have a look at these and let me know if you want to save them from Goodwill

Album of Jerseys for Sale