WTB: Front centerpull brake

John Stowe

Jun 17, 2017, 11:55:01 PM6/17/17
to RBW Owners Bunch
I'm experiencing a fender clearance problem on my Sam with R559 sidepulls and I'm hoping that switching to a centerpull in the front will fix it. Does anyone have a front Paul Racer, Compass, Dia Compe etc. sitting in a parts bin that might help me? (Fork crown mount, preferably recessed)

TMI: There was very slight contact with 45mm steel fenders, but it's worse with 52mm VO Zeppelins. The "fit" in the front has one arm pushing the fender to the side, worse when braking. Rear clearance is fine due to a (relatively) higher seat stay bridge.

Thanks,
John