J&G rain suit

Steve Butcher

Dec 8, 2016, 2:03:42 AM12/8/16
to RBW Owners Bunch
I'm offering for sale a like new J&G Waterproof Rain Jacket size medium yellow color and a like new J&G Waterproof Rain Pants size large black color.  They are manufactured in Oregon and made for bicycling.  I've used them only one or two times.  They look brand new w/o any holes or damage.  I've treated them with Nix Wax as recommended by J&G.  I'm selling them because I find I use my rain cape more.  I'd like to get $60.00 for the set shipped CONUS.  I can text photos if desired.

Steve Butcher

Dec 12, 2016, 7:23:18 PM12/12/16
to RBW Owners Bunch
Price drop:  I'll sell both the jacket and pants together for $50.00 shipped CONUS.  Also, the jacket is the non-breathable version.