FS: 57cm Red Rodeo Complete bike $2400

Dan McNamara

May 15, 2018, 10:48:04 PM5/15/18
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
Continuing my purge of bikes that need to be ridden and currently are not.

57cm Hot Red Rodeo

This bike was a demo bike at RBW built up by Mark. It has not seen many miles.

Shimano 105 5700 10-speed group
Compact (50/34) crankset w/ 172.5 crank arms
12-27 cassette

Rich built A23 rims
Jack Brown Green tires
Nitto Tallux 10cm stem
Nitto Crystal Fellow (s65) seatpost
Nitto Noodle 46cm handlebars
Brooks C17 Saddle

Bike is in great shape and is a wonderful ride. Just not getting enough road time on it. The Shimano brifters shift great and the gearing is perfect for a fast road ramble with hills.

Saddle height in picture is 72cm.

$2400 plus actual shipping costs.

I would prefer a local sale in the SF Bay Area but can work out shipping if necessary.

Let me know if you are interested and want more pics.

Dan

image1.jpeg
image2.jpeg

Joe Bernard

May 16, 2018, 12:50:04 AM5/16/18
to RBW Owners Bunch
Hey Dan, what is the TT measurement? Gorgeous bike!

Joe Bernard
Novato CA.

Dan McNamara

May 16, 2018, 3:35:17 PM5/16/18
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
Hi Joe,

The TT on the 57 Roadeo is 56.5.

I just realized that auto-spellcheck had struck may email subject. Awesome! Roadeo not Rodeo.

Dan

Joe Bernard
Novato CA.

Dan McNamara