FS: Clem Smith L 52

twowheeledtexan

Dec 7, 2016, 2:09:08 AM12/7/16
to RBW Owners Bunch
Hello all, looking to sell my wife's Clem. She doesn't need the bike and she'd rather spend the money on dive gear. Bike was purchased new in September and occasionally used for putting around. In very good condition. Added fenders and an indexed rear shifter, can be easily switched back to friction. It currently has a Wald Bosco basket, however I doubt it will fit in the bike box so I'm not including it unless you pick up locally in the Seattle area. I'm also keeping the Brooks Imperial S at the asking price but if you're interested let me know. I'm asking $1350 shipped, I'll cover up to $75 shipping which is what bike flights estimates Conus. It'll ship in the original box it came in from Riv. Thanks for looking!

Aaron in the Sound

IMG_1048.JPG
IMG_1256.JPG
IMG_1257.JPG
IMG_1258.JPG
IMG_1259.JPG

twowheeledtexan

Dec 9, 2016, 9:57:42 AM12/9/16
to RBW Owners Bunch
Open to offers! Would like to sell before my holiday travels.

twowheeledtexan

Dec 16, 2016, 2:49:21 PM12/16/16
to RBW Owners Bunch
SOLD!