WTT: Nitto M18 for M1 Mark's Rack

dstein

Jun 28, 2016, 12:36:43 AM6/28/16
to RBW Owners Bunch
The recent Nitto rack thread made me realize that I have fork crown marks on my hunqapillar I'm not utilizing, but I have the M18 front rack with only 2 stays, whereas I need the M1 Mark's Rack with 4 stays to connect to the mid-fork braze-ons and the fork crown mounts.

Does anyone have a Mark's Rack and they're only using the mid-fork stays and willing to trade for an M18 which will function the same? I can throw in some cash to sweeten the deal and pay for shipping costs on your part. Local in Bay Area also works.