And now, the annual Betty Foy Valentine thread!

LeahFoy

Feb 14, 2017, 11:40:44 PM2/14/17
to RBW Owners Bunch
I *think* I did this last year. If not, it's now an annual thing - we must accept it. Here's TBBITW (The Best Bike in the World), adorned with red hearts in her lugs, shown portaging a small, furry, white Valentine of sorts. For V-Day, she's getting new tires. Also a new chain if Bill has his way.

Let's hope the photos don't show sideways again.

Happy Valentine's Day! Lugs and hearts and dogs forever!

Leah Peterson

Feb 14, 2017, 11:42:15 PM2/14/17
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
image1.PNG
image2.PNG
image3.JPG
image4.JPG

dougP

Feb 15, 2017, 12:23:38 AM2/15/17
to RBW Owners Bunch
How is it that pets know to pose?  My daughter's cats are camera hogs.  Thanks for posting, esp TBBITW.

dougP

Garth

Feb 15, 2017, 6:31:15 AM2/15/17
to RBW Owners Bunch
Oh I am a sucker for furry fluffy four legged friends too☺

Jon Dukeman,central Colorado

Feb 15, 2017, 9:25:27 AM2/15/17
to RBW Owners Bunch

Great post Leah,
My dogs would never sit still or ride on a bike.  Mixte bikes are the Best!!!
Jon

Ryan Fleming

Feb 15, 2017, 2:30:29 PM2/15/17
to RBW Owners Bunch
And you ARE the poster girl for mixtes! That rear tire is a definite sign that the  Bets  is well-loved and well-used. Just don't let the next tire get that bald!. Cute dog...so well-behaved!

Les Lammers

Feb 15, 2017, 2:45:22 PM2/15/17
to RBW Owners Bunch
Living on the edge with that tire. I have a Cheviut because I'm not manly enough for a Betty Foy. :-)

Bill Lindsay

Feb 15, 2017, 2:50:06 PM2/15/17
to RBW Owners Bunch
Yves Gomez wants to be counted on Valentine's Day, too!

LeahFoy

Feb 15, 2017, 4:15:00 PM2/15/17
to RBW Owners Bunch
Oh, <3 the Yves!!!!!!!

LeahFoy

Feb 15, 2017, 4:21:39 PM2/15/17
to RBW Owners Bunch
Thanks, all! I do so love the romantic look of a mixte. I feel like Riv is having a mixte revolution. In all honestly Les, I like the idea of Cheviut name/logo better than the Bets, and would have liked a Chev had it existed when I was making my Riv purchase. You enjoy that Chev and help encourage other men to be brave and go mixte!

Doug, who knows how pets know how to pose, but this one does. He is a natural beauty, though. Just ask him.

I love, love, love mixes. My MIL has a Clementine, and that will be the one thing I will want from the estate when she passes away. Her Clementine to keep the Bets company and to match my husband's Clem. But I really love my MIL, so I hope that's a long time off.

Jon Dukeman

Feb 15, 2017, 4:38:29 PM2/15/17
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
Hearts and mixtes everywhere

20170215_104742.jpg

Leah Peterson

Feb 15, 2017, 4:43:51 PM2/15/17
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
Jon, oh SWOON!!!

Sent from my iPhone
<20170215_104742.jpg>

Jon Dukeman

Feb 15, 2017, 4:45:52 PM2/15/17
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
Stopped at the Love Shack LOL

"FRIENDS DON'T LET FRIENDS RIDE JUNK "....

On Wed, Feb 15, 2017 at 2:43 PM, Leah Peterson <jonasa...@gmail.com> wrote:
Jon, oh SWOON!!!

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 15, 2017 2:21 PM, "LeahFoy" <jonasa...@gmail.com> wrote:
Thanks, all! I do so love the romantic look of a mixte. I feel like Riv is having a mixte revolution. In all honestly Les, I like the idea of Cheviut name/logo better than the Bets, and would have liked a Chev had it existed when I was making my Riv purchase. You enjoy that Chev and help encourage other men to be brave and go mixte!

Doug, who knows how pets know how to pose, but this one does. He is a natural beauty, though. Just ask him.

I love, love, love mixes. My MIL has a Clementine, and that will be the one thing I will want from the estate when she passes away. Her Clementine to keep the Bets company and to match my husband's Clem. But I really love my MIL, so I hope that's a long time off.

<20170215_104742.jpg>

Leah Peterson

Feb 14, 2019, 11:38:59 AM2/14/19
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
Happy Valentine’s Day, 2019!

On Feb 14, 2017, at 8:42 PM, Leah Peterson <jonasa...@gmail.com> wrote:

<image1.PNG>

<image2.PNG>

<image3.JPG>

<image4.JPG>
Sent from my iPhone

Joe Bernard

Feb 14, 2019, 12:07:17 PM2/14/19
to RBW Owners Bunch
This is so awesome. Happy Hearts!!!

islaysteve

Feb 14, 2019, 6:24:20 PM2/14/19
to RBW Owners Bunch
Love it!  Thanks for sharing your beautiful bike, and hearts, once again.  Happy Valentines Day!

REC (Roberta)

Feb 14, 2019, 8:00:45 PM2/14/19
to RBW Owners Bunch
This thread brings a smile to my face.  Thanks for sharing your heart with us, and pictures of your your hearts, your two wheeled love, and your four legged love.  Hope you enjoy tonight with your two legged loves-J, E, and L!

Kainalu V.

Feb 14, 2019, 10:36:20 PM2/14/19
to RBW Owners Bunch
HVD! From Rosco Bubbe's one and only (lug (not counting the fork crown))
-Kai
20190214_193157.jpg

Amit Singh

Feb 15, 2019, 3:48:50 AM2/15/19
to RBW Owners Bunch
❤️

79B2B83E-FBDE-49F4-B9A9-6B009F48C58A.jpeg

Lynne

Feb 15, 2019, 10:40:17 AM2/15/19
to RBW Owners Bunch

Best V-day hearts I've seen! Thanks for the :)