Rivendell Rebate Program - Promote your Referral Link here - ONLY!

Cyclofiend Jim

Mar 20, 2017, 10:57:09 AM3/20/17
to RBW Owners Bunch
Link to RBW Rewards Program page - https://www.rivbike.com/pages/reward-program

Over the weekend, I had a couple of people submit links to their personal referral page for the updated Rivendell Reward Program.  It took me a minute or two to recognize that this wasn't a spam attempt.

The core issue is that people can "Invite" other non-enrolled people to join, which both assists them (the Inviter) by adding points to their total and increases the amount of "Onboarding" points which the Non-Enrollee receives.

It does seem - as they say - very "win-win"...

However, I'm already of the opinion that the the FS/FT/WTB/etc. posts are expanding to the detriment of general list content (and, yeah, I know, if you want to change that, look first at your own contributions...) and I don't want to now see countless threads of "HEY HEY CLICK HERE!" added to that.

By the same token, I want everyone in this group to take part in the Rivendell Rebate/Rewards Program, which gives points for social posts (i.e. getting the word out) as well as writing reviews and doing other exemplary RBW Citizenship tasks.

The challenge becomes how to balance these two seemingly opposing desires.

Here's my solution:  ONE thread (this one) in which you are welcome to comment with your specific URL for the RBW Rebate Program.  Share your link and any comment you wish to add.  That lets non-enrollees enter with the maximum amount of Rivendollars, with the specific benefit to whomever gets selected as the "Point of Entry" into the program.

Those of you who are not enrolled are welcome to choose whomever you wish (or no one) according to whatever guidelines you want (consistently great posts here, thanks for technical help, etc.).  BUT - please keep your "thank you's" on private channels (i.e. email the person directly or thank them in person) rather than adding to the traffic here.

I will remove separate posts with RBW Reward Program urls.

Questions - please contact me directly!  Thanks & may the Rivendollars always be in your favor!

Cyclofiend Jim

Mar 20, 2017, 10:58:59 AM3/20/17
to RBW Owners Bunch
Jim Edgar / Cyclofiend / List Admin -

Please use the above to join the RBW Rebate program with a few additional credits - thanks!
Message has been deleted

Mike K.

Mar 23, 2017, 6:35:36 PM3/23/17
to RBW Owners Bunch
I suppose since the moderator told me to use this post, I better do it. Thanks for spreading the word about this. I didn't know it existed.

If anyone wants to help me buy a rack for my new handlebar bag to go on my new-to-me and first Rivendell ever Rambouillet, I'd sure appreciate it!:

- Mike in ATX