FT: Curious About The Bosco?

Tim Wood

Nov 20, 2015, 3:29:45 AM11/20/15
to RBW Owners Bunch
I propose a trade: My barely used Bosco bullmoose off of my new Clem for your albatross bars and Nitto stem. Based on riv pricing it seems like a good straight across trade.

The boscos are sweet, stylish and comfy, but my 59cm Clem is big - in a good way - and I just don't need the extra rise that the boscos offer.

Any takers? Lemme know.

If I can't find a willing participant I my be interested in buying an albatross if you have one laying around.

Tim

Message has been deleted

Tim Wood

Nov 20, 2015, 5:12:00 PM11/20/15
to RBW Owners Bunch
I had received a potential trade this morning but then the message was deleted before I could reply? Cold feet or technical error? Either way the trade offer still stands and if the person from this am is waiting to hear from me send the message again.

Kainalu

Nov 20, 2015, 8:02:17 PM11/20/15
to RBW Owners Bunch
Hi Tim,
That was me. As much as i love those boscos, I need to hold on to my albatross bars. Sorry for the false alarm, I thought I had gone unnoticed.
For those of you who haven't Bosco'd yet, my advice is do it! I've got some and they rule. That's why I thought if one is good, two is better, but I actually need something with less rise for my other bike. Bring on the choco bar! (It is called the choco bar, right? (the soon to be appaloosa bar that is))
-Kai
Brooklyn NY

ant ritchey

Nov 21, 2015, 1:40:35 AM11/21/15
to RBW Owners Bunch
How about Nitto North Road (very similar shape) and Technomic Deluxe? PM if you're interested.

Thanks!

Tim Wood

Nov 21, 2015, 3:28:43 PM11/21/15
to RBW Owners Bunch
Hey ant ritchey, thanks for the offer. I did a bit of research on both bars and I think I'm going to hold out for an Alba. Also hoping for a tallux but the deluxe may work. Thanks again.

Tim