Bosco'd my Brodie

J Imler

Nov 10, 2017, 9:33:42 PM11/10/17
to RBW Owners Bunch
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=1kfkSb0tWXpMMNMi225KvJTiCAXQqr-hW

I spent the majority of Veteran's Day swapping from drop bars to Bosco 58cm bars. These bars are in conjunction with Crust LD stem. Picked up the boy on first ride. I felt tall in the saddle and got a couple smiles and nods from the walkers/riders we passed.

I was worried that the Bosco's would come back too far with bar ends, but its not a big deal. Definitely a worthwhile bar to check out. These will probably go on my Appaloosa eventually.

Ann L

Nov 11, 2017, 11:08:29 AM11/11/17
to RBW Owners Bunch
I have Bosco's with bar end shifters on my Appaloosa and love them.  They look nice on your bike.  Your small assistant is adorable :)

Philip Williamson

Nov 12, 2017, 12:10:32 PM11/12/17
to RBW Owners Bunch
That’s a pretty awesome sled. I love the “king of the world” trailer for the little guy. Looks like a lot of fun.

Philip
www.biketinker.com