FS: a lotta bike, not a lotta money | New Albion Privateer, 60 cm

eflayer

Oct 21, 2016, 4:59:36 PM10/21/16
to RBW Owners Bunch
New Albion Privateer, 60 cm, grocery getter, etc.

I built this up and used it some around town, but have relocated to where the groceries need to be gotten by car.

It is an Eddie build with an eclectic mix of parts:

Sora 9 STI shifters
FSA Headset
FSA compact 44 cm bars
Tiagra 170 mm triple crankset
Wellgo 2 sided pedals
105 triple front d
XT SGS rear d
11-34 cassette
Tektro canit brakes available front and rear. Right now only installed on the rear with long reach caliper on the front.
Rack Time rear rack
Open Pro Ultegra 28 hole wheels
Chainstay-mounted rear kickstand

The wheels are really nice and maybe a bit too lightweight for the bike's purpose build, but good just the same.

All parts are in new or very close to new condition. Frame may have one or two tiny scratches.

I'd like to sell the built bike, but would consider parting out in some way.

$500 picked up in Santa Rosa, CA

I also have a new set of Ortlieb Shopper Panniers. Those would be $100 for the pair.

20161009_113028[1].jpg

eflayer

Oct 21, 2016, 11:08:48 PM10/21/16
to RBW Owners Bunch