Re: FS : Price Drop : 60cm SimpleOne / Multi-Speed Mods / Clear Powdercoat

Message has been deleted

Eric Karnes

May 21, 2016, 5:55:13 PM5/21/16
to RBW Owners Bunch
hi there-

i'm definitely interested in the f/f/h. if you don't mind me asking, what's your pbh? i've heard the simpleones/quickbeams size big.

eric

On Saturday, May 21, 2016 at 5:25:06 PM UTC-4, S. Greco wrote:

Motivated Seller Update

Regretfully listing this bike for sale.

Too many projects backing up and I feel I've spent enough quality time with this one.

A real sleeper and an excellent bike for someone who likes to tinker.

DSCF8207.JPG.jpg

DSCF7126-1.JPG.jpg

Frame / Fork / Headset / Wheelset / Fenders

$900 shipped or best offer

Or

$600 Frame / Fork / Headset

$300 Wheelset / Panaracer 37c tires

This bike has some modifications to allow you to run a 1X setup with a rear derailleur a few different ways.

More information about the build is explained in detail here

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/rbw-owners-bunch/simpleone/rbw-owners-bunch/twQp7M0UUOc/VnQcwlRkEAAJ

The wheel set is modified to allow you to run 6 speeds of an 8 spd cassette without stretching the rear triangle from its original 120 spacing.

Shimano Deore XT hubs laced to Velocity Dyad rims. Tires are Panaracer 37s

Fenders are painted to "match" VO Zeppelins

Headset is a Campy Nuovo Record. I also have a stronglight needle bearing headset I'd be happy to include.

Theres a machined plug that you can thread into the derailleur hanger when running it as a single speed.

Comes with little machined bits to bolt on for cable routing.

I'm happy to throw in a stem and seat post.

This bike has been stripped and painted in matte clear powder coat.

The powder coat looks excellent and is holding up extremely well.

There is one very tiny ding on the side of the top tube.

If you are interested in a full bike, I'd be happy to work something out. I've got plenty of parts around.

This thing is an oddball, but a really useful, and extremely flexible ride to have around.

I have the original head badge as well as a set of gold Protovelo decals I was considering putting on it.

Open to offers.

Happy to take more pictures.

S. Greco

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Andrew Patteson

May 26, 2016, 11:25:24 AM5/26/16
to RBW Owners Bunch
This is such a cool bike.  I'm a little surprised it hasn't found a home yet.  I'd be in if I were a little shorter and a little more flush with cash.

Andrew in SLC
Message has been deleted