Re: Did a little ride in New England

Message has been deleted

Deacon Patrick

Jul 26, 2016, 9:01:15 PM7/26/16
to RBW Owners Bunch
"It's a good place to be!" wherever we are! Beautiful! Not to mention the black humor in the heat of the day! Here's a link that will hopefully work, as I couldn't get the original one to go anywhere but the photograph, though it looks identical to me. http://eprider.blogspot.com/2016/07/a-good-place-to-be-notes-from-boston.html

With abandon,
Patrick

Daniel Jackson

Jul 26, 2016, 9:10:30 PM7/26/16
to RBW Owners Bunch
Someday I'd love to hear more from you about that bike as a rando machine...

Iron Rider

Jul 27, 2016, 7:27:24 AM7/27/16
to RBW Owners Bunch
Patrick,

Thanks for correcting the link. (Not sure how that happened). Glad you enjoyed the report.

JohnS

Jul 27, 2016, 1:57:55 PM7/27/16
to RBW Owners Bunch
Excellent ride report Iron Rider! Thank you for sharing.

JohnS

Deacon Patrick

Jul 27, 2016, 2:10:50 PM7/27/16
to RBW Owners Bunch
I'm sorry about creating a new thread in doing so. I have no idea how that happened. Google's web interface is smarter than I, though that doesn't say much. Grin.

With abandon,
Patrick

Tim

Jul 27, 2016, 3:11:43 PM7/27/16
to RBW Owners Bunch
Patrick, I'm glad you started s new thread because I didn't see any other thread about the brevet and I loved reading it. I'm not sure if it was the exact route but last years NER 600km went to the same places (Amherst, the Octopus Rock and the overnight control) and Iron Rider's story brought back such good memories of two years brevet series in New England. I rode with New England, Long Island, New Jersey and DC rando clubs plus many permanents. The people and routes were wonderful! Thanks!

IanA

Jul 27, 2016, 5:22:41 PM7/27/16
to RBW Owners Bunch
"It's a good place to be!" wherever we are! Beautiful! Not to mention the black humor in the heat of the day!

"Beauty is in the eye of the bike-holder".

Nothing else to add, just wanted to say that, because I came up with it last night.

Ian A/Canada.