WTB: Sackville Backabike Olive Rear Bags - Old Style

Keith Muller

Sep 20, 2016, 3:17:32 PM9/20/16
to RBW Owners Bunch
Hey all,

Another long shot here, but we'll give it a try.  I am looking for the older style Sackville Backabike Rear Bags.  These are the ones that have the two eyelets for the strap you use to lash the bag to your rack.  The new ones have leather straps now, and I like how older ones attach better.  As the title says, i'm looking for the olive color.  DM me if you have anything and we can see where it goes.

Thanks,

Keith

Pam Bikes

Mar 22, 2019, 12:57:04 AM3/22/19
to RBW Owners Bunch
Did you find them?

Mark in Beacon

Mar 22, 2019, 1:52:24 PM3/22/19
to RBW Owners Bunch
I hope so, as it's been two and a half years since he started the search...