CORD in PDX

Eric Norris

Apr 29, 2016, 1:43:49 PM4/29/16
to RBW
If anyone is in Portland in the Alberta arts district, check out Cord:

Nice store that is very (very!) reminiscent of a certain bikes/books/hatchets store in Walnut Creek CA … but without the bikes. Nice selection of hatchets, design-y housewares, knives, electronics, etc. I bought a couple of items (no sales tax in Oregon!) that I’m very happy with.

John A. Bennett

Apr 29, 2016, 4:51:22 PM4/29/16
to RBW Owners Bunch

We love Cord. Every holiday/birthday that calls for gifts always includes something from Cord.

John @ Rivelo

tim....@nike.com

Apr 29, 2016, 8:44:54 PM4/29/16
to RBW Owners Bunch
Thanks for the heads up. Spotted a few coffee accessories I've been pining for!

Tim Clark
PDX