FS NOS 58cm Betty 650b

Abcyclehank

Jan 23, 2017, 11:12:30 AM1/23/17
to RBW Owners Bunch
Subject line says it all.
$900 frame, fork, hs, BB, sp.
Package deal with parts possible also.

Ryan Hankinson
West Michigan
(616)928-4226

Jeffrey B

Jan 23, 2017, 1:02:46 PM1/23/17
to RBW Owners Bunch
Sweet deal, wish it were mine or my wife's size. Someone will walk away happy from this for sure.

Abcyclehank

Jan 23, 2017, 1:47:40 PM1/23/17
to RBW Owners Bunch
Surprised by the interest so far. Already talked myself out of 1 potential sale because I pointed out 'his' interest in correcting the fit of her used large Betty (slammed seat etc) may not be that important to her.

Keep the interest coming. Absolutely new condition fit most 5'5" - 5'8" riders.
Photos available.

Sincerely,
Ryan Hankinson

Abcyclehank

Jan 24, 2017, 4:03:28 PM1/24/17
to RBW Owners Bunch
Through end of the $800 plus shipping scores this New Frame.

Bill Lindsay

Jan 24, 2017, 4:53:46 PM1/24/17
to RBW Owners Bunch
I would like to send a pre-emptive APPROVE to whomever buys this.

APPROVE

Bill Lindsay
El Cerrito CA

Howard Hatten

Jan 24, 2017, 6:23:46 PM1/24/17
to RBW Owners Bunch
Incredible price for a BRAND NEW Betty frame.

Howard
Livonia Mi.

Chris

Jan 27, 2017, 9:17:03 AM1/27/17
to RBW Owners Bunch
Would you be able to provide a ballpark estimate of what shipping would be to Northern California. I apologize for not sending a private message, but I didn't seem to have to option in my phone. Do you have some pictures of the gram to post as well?

Abcyclehank

Jan 27, 2017, 1:33:47 PM1/27/17
to RBW Owners Bunch
Private message attempted.
Let me know if you did not receive it.
Ryan Hankinson
6169284226

Abcyclehank

Jan 28, 2017, 8:40:26 AM1/28/17
to RBW Owners Bunch
Sold pending payment. Thank for all interest and those who pointed out that I offered to good of a deal. This list and its members are the best.

Ryan Hankinson
West Michigan

Abcyclehank

Jan 28, 2017, 6:17:46 PM1/28/17
to RBW Owners Bunch
Both buyers backed out. Back on the market boys!!!
Last surviving NOS Betty frame sold by Rivendell.

Ryan Hankinson
(616)928-4226

Abcyclehank

Feb 5, 2017, 8:04:19 AM2/5/17
to RBW Owners Bunch
Where are the ladies who want/need one of the greatest frames ever produced. And one of the most beautiful. A function accessory that will receive immense attention and praise.

Sincerely,
Ryan Hankinson
(616)928-4226

Abcyclehank