Assn. Caffeinated Wheelmen SALE because PONDERO!

jinxed

Jul 19, 2016, 12:35:59 PM7/19/16
to RBW Owners Bunch
One of my biggest riding inspirations, Riv bike rider, coffeeoutside master, and long time ACW supporter "Pondero" will be in town for a visit, so in honor, it's sale time!

Enter PONDERO at checkout for 15% off your order. Caps, shirts, patches, mugs...all of it!

Deacon Patrick

Jul 19, 2016, 1:36:58 PM7/19/16
to RBW Owners Bunch
PM sent with a possible ride idea if there is interest and my brain capacity allow.

With abandon,
Patrick

Pondero

Jul 19, 2016, 11:17:15 PM7/19/16
to RBW Owners Bunch
Woo hoo! No way I'm going to miss this one. I've been looking for a good excuse to snatch up the diner mug. This'll do.

Patrick, I'm in Breckenridge for a conference and no transportation, but have Friday free. It would be an honor to meet you in person.

Chris Johnson
Breckenridge, Colorado (for a few more days)

Lungimsam

Jul 20, 2016, 1:54:11 AM7/20/16
to RBW Owners Bunch
Do the members have to be caffeinated with coffee only or does Indian tea count?

Deacon Patrick

Jul 20, 2016, 9:08:19 AM7/20/16
to RBW Owners Bunch
Ah-ha! "In town" means "in-state" without a bike. Och! If only my brain were cooperating more I'd do a two night bikepack starting tomorrow and we could meet on Boreas Pass Friday (I can't approach Breckenridge without my brain having apoplectic fits for a few weeks). Enjoy meeting with Brad!

With abandon,
Patrick

jinxed

Jul 20, 2016, 11:54:47 AM7/20/16
to RBW Owners Bunch
Coffee, mate, tea, cola, attitude...it matters not.