FS: Tires & Large Green Saddlesack

Glen

Aug 13, 2016, 3:20:43 PM8/13/16
to RBW Owners Bunch
I am cleaning out my garage and selling the following

1 large green saddlesack only used a handful of times and in like new condition - $200 shipped to CONUS

  This bag is HUGE, needs a support. More bag than I need so it has to go.

New tires (Big Bens still have tags attached)

  I bought a big lot of tires off Craigslist during Outdoor Retailer and after keeping what I want I'm passing the others along to list members.

2 pair of 650b Big Ben - 50mm Active Line Kevlar Guard - $60 per pair shipped to CONUS

1 pari of 700c Big Ben - 50mm Performance Line RaceGuard Liteskin - $60 per pair shipped to CONUS

1 pari of 700c Vittoria Randonneur Hyper - 38mm - $60 per pair shipped to CONUS

  Wider than I want on my Ram and narrower than I want on my Atlantis so they have to go. Mounted once on each bike and pedaled around the block.

PayPal Friends and Family preferred or pay PayPal fees

Discount for local pick up in Salt Lake City

Glen

Aug 16, 2016, 10:44:44 AM8/16/16
to RBW Owners Bunch
Bump,

Everything still available except one pair of 650b Big Bens

Glen

Sep 1, 2016, 4:05:15 PM9/1/16
to RBW Owners Bunch
Updating,

This morning the Saddlesack found a new home in Portland and I've sold one pair of the 650b Big Bens.

Here is what's left:

1 pair of 650b Big Bens - 50mm Active Line Kevlar Guard - $60 per pair shipped to CONUS

1 pari of 700c Big Bens - 50mm Performance Line RaceGuard Liteskin - $60 per pair shipped to CONUS

1 pair of 700c Vittoria Randonneur Hypers - 38mm - $60 per pair shipped to CONUS