Whom to ask at Rivendell World Headquarters about specs for long-ago-built customs?

Patrick Moore

Oct 15, 2017, 11:25:29 AM10/15/17
to rbw-owners-bunch
I want to get rake and angle figures for my '99 Joe and '03 Curt. I emailed Mark some days ago but haven't heard back.

Does anyone have any ideas about whom to contact to get this information?

Thanks.

Patrick Moore, who, perhaps, should ride a few miles instead of thinking about trail figures, in ABQ, NM.

Other professional writing services.
Patrick Moore
Alburquerque, New Mexico, EUA
Auditis an me ludit amabilis insania?

Daniel Jackson

Oct 15, 2017, 12:21:12 PM10/15/17
to RBW Owners Bunch
Call them. Always the best plan.

Justin, Oakland

Oct 15, 2017, 2:36:49 PM10/15/17
to RBW Owners Bunch
We are also dealing with pretty heinous fires round these parts lately so the pastability that it fell through the cracks due to worry and info overload is high as well.

Calling them is definitely best tho.

-J

Joe Bernard

Oct 15, 2017, 5:24:12 PM10/15/17
to RBW Owners Bunch
I'd start with Grant, but yeah, they may be in crisis mode with these fires. Nothing was posted on the BLUG last week.

Bill Lindsay

Oct 15, 2017, 7:46:57 PM10/15/17
to RBW Owners Bunch
There's no crisis mode with respect to the fires.  The fires are all to the North of Walnut Creek.  The air was exceedingly unhealthy for all of us but nothing about Rivendell operations is threatened by the fires.  Yesterday (Saturday) was much better air quality and today (Sunday) was almost normal in the greater Bay Area.

Grant is on a mini-vacation.  I've exchanged a couple emails with him in the last couple days.  My topic of conversation involved Mark and I did CC him on my emails and Grant indicated that Mark will be back around on Monday.  I don't know when exactly Grant will be back in, but he called it a mini vacation.

So, Patrick, if you aren't too shy, and want Mark to tell you what, if anything, he might be able to do to look up data on old build sheets for old customs, you should call on Monday and ask for Mark.

Bill Lindsay
El Cerrito, CA

Patrick Moore

Oct 15, 2017, 8:06:38 PM10/15/17
to rbw-owners-bunch
Thanks all, and I'm glad to hear that the fires, which per the news sound really terrible, haven't affected Walnut Creek. I'll call sometime next week. I figured there was some good reason for the silence; Riv has always been good about replying in the past.

Patrick Moore

Oct 16, 2017, 9:06:26 PM10/16/17
to rbw-owners-bunch
Thanks again, all; Mark emailed today, and yes, he had been out of town.

Such ancient records may not be available, but he will look.