Brake sale! MAFAC Racer set and Dia Compe 750

Belopsky

Dec 7, 2016, 8:03:43 PM12/7/16
to RBW Owners Bunch
I'm going to spend some time mucking with a beat up pair of MAFAC Racers, so I'd like to sell what I've rebuilt, as well as another set for sale of Dia Compe 750 never mounted.

First up: MAFAC Racer, front and rear. Cleaned, polished.

New bushings - two different types. Compass thrust washers. New Koolstop pads. Grand Bois pad hardware adjusters. Grand Bois stainless springs.

Other hardware is older but I've cleaned it best I could (straddle wire pieces - no straddle cable included)

$100 shipped for the Racers

Dia Compe 750 - They are new, with the stock pads, but the backing plates are used because the 750s i had bought were take-offs off some brazed on bike

$40

Both for $130!

Please and thank you.