FS: Two Rivvy bikes, one not, all big

Reed Kennedy

Jun 17, 2016, 8:48:17 PM6/17/16
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
I've fallen in love with my Hunqapillar and have decided to part with a few bikes I haven't ridden recently.

First, a Bike Friday folding touring bike that I had custom made and then upgraded to be as Riv-ish as I could manage:

Second, a RockCombo that has remained almost unmolested. This is the only production bike, other than the MB-0, ever to be sold with drop bars:

Finally and least interestingly, here is a old Trek Madone that used to belong to Gary Fisher:

You can tell how much I like each bike by how unrealistic my price is. I fear I may be dreaming a bit on the Friday and the RockCombo, but they're just both such darn nice bikes. Anyway, feel free to make a thoughtful offer if you're interested.

All bikes are in my garage in San Francisco, ready to be whisked off to new adventures.

Best,
Reed

Joe Bernard

Jun 18, 2016, 12:19:53 AM6/18/16
to RBW Owners Bunch
Not to be a stickler for detail - ok, I'm being a stickler for detail - the dropbar mtb Bstone was the MB-1 circa '87-ish. MB-Zip was a stupid-light TIGed flatbar mtb which people broke a lot.

Reed Kennedy

Jun 18, 2016, 1:58:37 AM6/18/16
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
Ah, dang! You're totally right Joe. I crossed 'em up. How embarrassing!

I've fixed the CL post.

And rest assured, the bikes are better than my faulty writing!

Reed

On Fri, Jun 17, 2016 at 9:19 PM, Joe Bernard <joer...@gmail.com> wrote:
Not to be a stickler for detail - ok, I'm being a stickler for detail - the dropbar mtb Bstone was the MB-1 circa '87-ish. MB-Zip was a stupid-light TIGed flatbar mtb which people broke a lot.

Joe Bunik

Jun 20, 2016, 4:36:06 PM6/20/16
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
Reed,
You all know I love that RockCombo and completely approve this
posting. However I cannot condone its sale.
=- Joe Bunik
Walnut Creek, CA

Reed Kennedy

Jun 20, 2016, 7:59:03 PM6/20/16
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
If only it fit me, Joe!

This is actually my second RockCombo. I sold the first because it was just a bit too small for my 94cm PBH. But then I missed it far to much and bought this one. Which, of course, is the same size.

Time for it to to someone a bit more reasonably sized!

Reed