FS - Paul, Thompson, White Industries, Berthoud, Phil, Surly

Tony DeFilippo

Feb 21, 2016, 2:52:34 PM2/21/16
to RBW Owners Bunch
Some parts need to move on to new homes... prices do not include shipping

Paul Mini-Moto's (one bikes worth - front/back), Black - $150

Thompson Elite Zero Setback Seatpost, silver - $50

White Industries Eno Crankset (175mm) with three (single speed) chain rings, 2x 34, 1x 36 - $175

27 1/4 Tandem Wheelset, 100mm/135mm, 48spokes each, rear wheel 6spd FW (FW included), Phil Wood Drag Brake included, ~32mm Continental Gatorskins included - $150

Berthoud Gray/Blue Saddlebag (largish wedge/banana style) - $50

700C Surly Single Speed Wheelset, 100mm/120mm, 32 spokes, ~18T fixed cog included - $85

Hit me up off-list with any questions/offers, I'm at home (DC area) this week and can ship immediately.  I'm not looking for anything particular in trades but it doesn't hurt to ask!  Thanks.

Tony

Tony DeFilippo

Feb 24, 2016, 6:50:03 AM2/24/16
to RBW Owners Bunch
Berthoud bag is sold.

Feel free to make an offer on any other item if your interested!

Tony

Allingham II, Thomas J. (Retired Partner)

Feb 24, 2016, 7:34:23 AM2/24/16
to <rbw-owners-bunch@googlegroups.com>
Missed original FS message. Can you resend?
> --

The sender of this email is a retired partner of Skadden Arps and is not performing legal service on behalf of Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP & Affiliates. Use by a retired partner of the skadden.com or probonolaw.com domain names is in his/her personal capacity and not on behalf of Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP & Affiliates.