FS: Nitto Bullmoose Bar, $125

allenmichael

Sep 18, 2017, 7:52:09 PM9/18/17
to RBW Owners Bunch
Fillet Brazed. Bought this off the list and had lots of plans for it that never materialized. It sat briefly on a Ram 650b conversion that didn't stick.

Because of the size, I would prefer a local Portland sale, but I'll ship it as well.

Price is net to me after shipping.

2017-09-18 16.41.10.jpg
2017-09-18 16.40.30.jpg
2017-09-18 16.40.39.jpg

Reid Echols

Sep 19, 2017, 3:46:21 PM9/19/17
to RBW Owners Bunch
PM sent!

allenmichael

Dec 5, 2017, 8:03:01 PM12/5/17
to RBW Owners Bunch
bump. This is still available.

Tim O. (Portland, OR)

Dec 6, 2017, 2:26:15 AM12/6/17
to RBW Owners Bunch
PM'd. I'm posting here because last time I tried to PM it didn't work.

Thanks!,
Tim

allenmichael

Dec 6, 2017, 11:27:19 AM12/6/17
to RBW Owners Bunch
this is still available. I've gotten offers for $100 but think the bar is worth more than that. For $100, I would just hold on to it for a future project.

allenmichael

Dec 11, 2017, 3:04:08 PM12/11/17
to RBW Owners Bunch
sold.