FS: Sugino XD2, Ultegra RD, IRD Thumbies, Microshift, Pletscher double kickstands

Ryan Thompson

Dec 7, 2016, 8:35:39 PM12/7/16
to RBW Owners Bunch
Hey all,

Cleaning out the shop to get ready for the Hubbuhubbuh and found a few items I could do without.  All prices include shipping to CONUS and payment via Paypal friends and family.

PM if interested.

Thanks,
Ryan
Arlington, VA

1. Sugino XD2 triple in 46/40/32 and 170mm arms.  Good condition. $75

2. IRD thumb shifters mounts with shims. $50 shipped

3. Ultegra 6700 rear derailleur, short cage.  The top pulley seems like it doesn't spin as smoothly as it should so it might need to be replaced.  $30

4. Microshift BS-A09 bar end shifters.  I mounted these but never used them.  $35

5. Two Pletscher double leg kickstands.  One is cut at 280 and has no feet, the other is cut at 270 and has feet.  These were installed on my 58 Sam Hillborne and 60 Cheviot. $30 each

6. New set of Dia Compe 988 cantilever brakes. $40

Tailwinds14

Dec 8, 2016, 10:53:58 AM12/8/16
to RBW Owners Bunch
Ryan - can't pm from mobile,bur I am interested in the Sugino xd2 cranks. Thanks
Beth
Tailw...@gmail.com - please email me here.

Ryan Thompson

Dec 8, 2016, 11:30:30 AM12/8/16
to RBW Owners Bunch
Crankset has sold.  Here's what remains:

Ryan Thompson

Dec 8, 2016, 10:22:36 PM12/8/16
to RBW Owners Bunch

Crankset, shifters and Ultegra derailleur have sold.  Here's what remains:

2. IRD thumb shifters mounts with shims. $50 shipped