FS: Rivendell Custom and early orange Rambouillet

Rishi Dev

Jul 22, 2016, 3:24:43 PM7/22/16
to RBW Owners Bunch
Hi Everyone. Selling my beloved bicycle. Frame is custom Rivendell built by Curt Goodrich in 2002, frame #1199. Designed for loaded touring and fire trails, similar to an Atlantis.

Also selling a 2002 orange Rambouillet complete bike: http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/bik/5666135130.html

I'm in Orange County, California. Prefer to do business in person, but if someone from this list is interested I could ship. I learned a LOT about Rivendell and bicycles in general from this list back in the early 2000s, and want the bike to go to a good home. Corny, I know.

Thanks for looking,
Rishi

Patrick Moore

Jul 22, 2016, 6:01:34 PM7/22/16
to rbw-owners-bunch
Good deals!

Why are you selling?

Other professional writing services.
Patrick Moore
Alburquerque, Nouvelle Mexique,  Vereinigte Staaten
The point which is the pivot of the norm is the motionless center of a circumference on the contours of which all conditions, distinctions, and individualities revolve. Chuang Tzu

Stat crux dum volvitur orbis. (The cross stands motionless while the world revolves.) Carthusian motto

It is we who change; He remains the same. Eckhart

Kinei hos eromenon. (It moves [all things] as the beloved.) Aristotle

pb

Jul 28, 2016, 4:47:44 PM7/28/16
to RBW Owners Bunch
Rishi, so that's where all the remaining 175 TA Zephyrs went.  I might be interested in the Arkels.  What color?  Ping me directly:  pbridge130 AT aol  DOT  com.

Peter

Rishi Dev

Aug 8, 2016, 1:15:05 PM8/8/16
to RBW Owners Bunch
Hi Patrick.

Sorry for the delay. I somehow thought responses were sent to my email address...oops.

I was obsessed with bikes for many years, but now I travel and train yoga teachers full time. I live out of a storage unit when I am in the states, and essentially I don't ride bikes anymore. If I did,  I'd keep these as they are my favorite bikes ever.

Thanks,
Rishi