WTT: My 58 Atlantis for your 61 Atlantis

Mark Reimer

Jul 19, 2016, 3:58:01 PM7/19/16
to RBW Owners Bunch
Hi friends,

I've been riding a 58cm Atlantis for the last two years and it's always felt just oh-so-close to being too small for me. When I visited Riv, they said I should definitely be on a 61cm. Well, last week I had a chance to ride one finally, and it felt much better. So I'd like to try and do a trade if possible.

Frame, Fork, and Ultegra headset for trade. No BB, nothing else at all.

My Atlantis is a 2006 frame. I believe I'm the second owner. I've had it for 2.5 years. It's in nice shape, but not in show-bike condition. Receives many compliments :)

It has the all-too-common chain suck paint scarring on the right chain stay. I've been using a nut on the backside of the lower, right-side fork eyelette as the threads don't feel so good in there. It's been like that since I bought it. Riv suggested I could tap it for the next size bolt, but the nut works 100% for me so I've left it as is.

Inside of the frame has been treated with frame saver. NO dents, NO dings, NO rust. Ready for decades of miles and smiles.

Ideally I'd like a direct trade, just pay for shipping. If someone has a bike that is in obviously superior condition, I'd entertain a trade-plus-cash offer, but my budget really isn't much more than shipping right now.

Here's a few photos. Interest?

Bill Lindsay

Jul 19, 2016, 7:44:12 PM7/19/16
to RBW Owners Bunch
Mark.

Good luck with your trade. Do you remember what BB length you are running with your VBC cranks? I might convert my Atlantis to a double.

Bill Lindsay
El Cerrito Ca

Mark Reimer

Jul 19, 2016, 7:53:04 PM7/19/16
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
It's a 119 Phil bb with the road vbc cranks. 44/26 rings.

Daniel Jackson

Jul 19, 2016, 9:27:12 PM7/19/16
to RBW Owners Bunch
Mark, what's your PBH and height?

Mark Reimer

Jul 19, 2016, 9:39:16 PM7/19/16
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
91cm-ish and 6'
Message has been deleted

Mark Reimer

Jul 20, 2016, 7:28:33 PM7/20/16
to RBW Owners Bunch
Any interest? Seems 58cm Atlantis' are in high demand. I'd also entertain an offer to buy the frame/fork out completely, and I'll find a 61cm on my own.