FS: NIB Karpos 3/4 Knickers Small

Patrick Shea

Jul 22, 2017, 1:32:58 PM7/22/17
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
Hey Knicker Knerds:

As a fellow knerd, I ordered these from Trekinn.com in XL and they sent me a small. Here's what they look like:

If you're serious, I can measure them for you.

BUT WAIT!
I also have a NIB Swobo wool jersey, woman's large but looks petite to me, and a pair of Castelli woman's knee warmers I will include FOR FREE! The jersey is blue and white, has three rear pockets, and has been tried on but not used.

$70 shipped.

Cheers,
Patrick

Ron Mc