October colors

Robert Barr

Oct 19, 2016, 7:52:20 PM10/19/16
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
The colors change so quickly this time of year that I don't like to miss a day. The picture below shows a portion of the Indianapolis Central Canal Tow Path just before it stared raining tonight. The colors and shadows vary with the light. I enjoy it at all times. May your ride make you smile. Bob

Lungimsam

Oct 20, 2016, 1:26:29 AM10/20/16
to RBW Owners Bunch
I find that no picture can match the beautiful optics of the human eye. So I know that scene pictured must havebeen even more beautiful in person.

WETH

Oct 20, 2016, 6:00:37 AM10/20/16
to RBW Owners Bunch
Lovely. Thanks for sharing it. Glad your enjoying some good fall weather and scenery.

Avery Wilson

Oct 20, 2016, 8:31:39 AM10/20/16
to RBW Owners Bunch
My favorite stretch of trail in Indy!

George Schick

Oct 20, 2016, 11:25:04 AM10/20/16
to RBW Owners Bunch
Speaking of October colors, isn't it getting close to the time for the Hilly Hundred down that'a way?

Avery E Wilson

Oct 20, 2016, 11:38:44 AM10/20/16
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com

Hilly Hundred is this weekend. My wife and I will be riding- her on her San Marcos,  and I on my AHH. Looking forward to it!

George Schick

Oct 23, 2016, 6:52:46 PM10/23/16
to RBW Owners Bunch
So how was the ride and how were the colors.  According to the NWS website, it looked to me like the weather down there was pretty nice the whole weekend.

On Wednesday, October 19, 2016 at 6:52:20 PM UTC-5, Robert Barr wrote:
The colors change so quickly this time of year that I don't like to miss a day. The picture below shows a portion of the Indianapolis Central Canal Tow Path just before it stared raining tonight. The colors and shadows vary with the light. I enjoy it at all times. May your ride make you smile. Bob

Avery E Wilson

Oct 23, 2016, 7:26:37 PM10/23/16
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com

The weather was absolutely perfect! It was a wonderful weekend spent atop a wonderful bicycle: )

Below are some a coupla photos.

IMG_20161023_144644.jpg
IMG_20161022_182513.jpg